1/11/2008

Week 16 - Weight Watchers

Well yesterday was the start of my second session.



My weigh-in from 2 weeks ago had me down -1.2 lbs.
So my new weigh-loss total is -26.8 lbs.

I've noticed that my Thursday afternoon sessions do make a difference.
Not having a weigh-in last week showed me that I tend to slack-off a little more since "no one will know but me" attitude takes effect.

So I paid for my second session because for me - I need this support.
I couldn't quite understand why people needed to have someone else weigh them in order for them to quick off the weight. I just wasn't getting it - but now having chosen this new lifestyle, I get it. In reality, we are all human and we need to be held accountable for what we do - and if that means that we need someone to watch our weight, what a genius ideal!

Weight Watchers is a genius - probably an easy money making ideal at the time - that just turned out to work wonderfully. Thank goodness they didn't just take the money and run cause this program really works!

Ok - I have to go now, but until next time, be happy and live healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips for Hanging Picture Frames and Framed Art

To See Visual Examples and Explore more options, visit my one of my Pinterest boards:  http://pinterest.com/tammymathieu   General Hang...