1/30/2013

Long Island Medium - Theresa Caputo



I’m sharing this to all you beautiful readers since we all seem to love stories...

A girlfriend of mine and I had been talking at one point and she mention that I should check out: Long Island Medium

The below is my recent update regarding this scenario…
----------------------------------
This past Monday evening when I was sitting at home, it popped in my head: “Oh ya, I’m supposed to check for that show…”

So I did a search via my local cable and “Bam!” sure-shit it was just starting… it was 6:05pm on Monday and the show had just started at 6pm.

And to boot, it was the exact show my girlfriend had been talking to me about; where her (Theresa Caputo) kids had her try a recorder vs a cassette tape.

But the great thing is that without even paying attention, I was already aware of who Theresa Caputo was since I “Liked” her page on FB:

I just hadn’t seen her show, and didn’t know what it was called.

I love how when you “just flow” with it – life keeps bringing you waves to move you along.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips for Hanging Picture Frames and Framed Art

To See Visual Examples and Explore more options, visit my one of my Pinterest boards:  http://pinterest.com/tammymathieu   General Hang...