4/25/2013

The Delusional-Genetic Programming: Are you a Blind Sheep?

I can't even recall how many times my dad would tell me: "Get with the Program!"
or something like, "It's all part of the Program!"


What we 'accept' as programming becomes our realities.

In the below video Part 2 of 9, Bruce Lipton speaks with Joe Rogan about consciousness and the effects it may have on the reality we perceive.

At about the 6:17 mark, Bruce Lipton dives in to the "programming" concept:


Programming References / Quotes:

"Give me a Child until he is 6 or 7 and he will belong to the Church for the rest of their lives." Jesuit People

I also read the book Bruce Lipton references, Rich Dad, Poor Dad:

If you realize that you're the problem, then you can change yourself, learn something and grow wiser. Don't blame other people for your problems.
Robert T. Kiyosaki, Rich Dad, Poor Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips for Hanging Picture Frames and Framed Art

To See Visual Examples and Explore more options, visit my one of my Pinterest boards:  http://pinterest.com/tammymathieu   General Hang...