6/12/2008

Week 37 - Weight Watchers

Week 34's weigh-in was: -2.6 lbs.
Week 35's weigh-in was: -0.8 lbs.
Week 36's weigh-in was: +0.4 lbs.
Week 37's weigh-in was: -1.6 lbs.
My new weight loss total: - 56.2 lbs.

Well I'm there!
I've reached my "Healthy Weight Range" / "Ultimate Weight Goal"!
The Weight Ranges are based on Body Mass Index, or BMI.My height is 1.65 m (5'5") which puts me a BMI range of 120lbs. (minimum) to 150lbs. (maximum).

I am now working on maintaining my weight within this range - for life!
I'm not officially a "LifeTime Member" yet since I have to be in a 'maintenance' phase for a period of 6 weeks (as a paid member).

One step at a time, one day at a time.
I'm in for the long run!

Until next time, choose Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips for Hanging Picture Frames and Framed Art

To See Visual Examples and Explore more options, visit my one of my Pinterest boards:  http://pinterest.com/tammymathieu   General Hang...