7/11/2008

Week 41 - Weight Watchers

Week 38's weigh-in was: +0.8 lbs.
Week 39's weigh-in was: -1.8 lbs.
Week 40's weigh-in was: +0.2 lbs.
Week 41s weigh-in was: -1.4 lbs.
My new weight loss total: - 58 lbs.

Well as I mentioned before - I've made it. I'm there. I'm within my BMI range!
Wow, me - Tammy - I can't believe I've made it.

I was always the one saying to others, "Ya right, like who could ever be within that range?! Only people born skinny and/or if they come from a skinny family could they live within a BMI range! No 'real' person can live that way!" ... I'm biting my words now!

I feel healthier! Everything I do is affected by my weight loss. I'm able to do more. I have more motivation to do things. Hey I've been biking for the last few weeks and really am enjoying it!!

I'm not saying that I'm 'cured' - because this lifestyle is a choice it's not like taking a pill and just forgetting about not having to worry. I am my own pill - I am my control. I can't blame anyone else but me when I "forget" - cause I don't forget, I choose not to "choose".
I live in my own 'battle' and right now I'm enjoying 'my control'.

I'm choosing to stay healthy - not by "need", not by "have to", not by anything else but by my "choice".

Until next time, choose to live healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips for Hanging Picture Frames and Framed Art

To See Visual Examples and Explore more options, visit my one of my Pinterest boards:  http://pinterest.com/tammymathieu   General Hang...