11/22/2007

Week 1 - Weight Watchers

Well it's official I am now a member of Weight Watchers. I joined the group on Sept 27th, 2007.
My first weight-in was ... Ha! Just not quite ready to expose that one yet!!

For those of you who know me well - know I like to cook (and let's Dave cook) -
so I'm not afraid of food - we like it, alot.

My main goal is to understand portion sizes and food values.
I do want to loose some weight however I'm not obsessing over it.

Day 1 - Thursday I was already using my "bonus" points... like 15 of them.

Day 2 - I did good - kept myself within my point range ... I was even able to go out for lunch at Subway!
...and had a 6" Whole Wheat Roasted Chicken sub.

Day 3 - Saturday... I did alot of cleaning on Saturday and this was the day our Hockey Season started.
Did good - but man oh man I craved alot of coffee!!

Day 4 - Sunday - again with the coffee! I didn't even have one since I was too busy but I just craved it.
I have my coffee with 2 milks and 2 sugars - not to high in points but just enough to stop and ask yourself: Do I really need it right now?
By the end of the day I actually craved chocolate ~ had a small lunch size chocolate pudding.

Today is Day 5... Yesterday I prepared myself some items to eat for this week.
The 0 point soup and the baby spinach leaves salad. Had that for lunch - did get a coffee this morning during break but had a large 2 milks and 1 sugar. Going to try that out for a bit and then try to cut back on the milk. Small steps...

I do have a good support group right now - a co-worker past me her " Canadian Dining Out Companion" Weight Watchers booklet to view restaurant points - and that's very helpful. My two sisters are also going through similar programs: 1 has joined Weight Watchers and the other has joined Herbal Magic.

So I'm going to try and keep on blogging to keep you all current - if I miss anything and/or you want to hear more - let me know.
Otherwise it's all good - talking to myself is always good!

Until next time - Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips for Hanging Picture Frames and Framed Art

To See Visual Examples and Explore more options, visit my one of my Pinterest boards:  http://pinterest.com/tammymathieu   General Hang...