11/22/2007

Week 9 - Weight Watchers

Well it's been a few weeks since my last updated post.

Here are my stats:

Week 6: -1.6
Week 7: -0.6
Week 8: -2.2
Week 9: -4.4

I've officially lost -16.8 lbs. to date.
I've really surprised myself these last two weeks!!!

Now that I've created this blog - hopefully I'll be blogging more often.
I hope to add all of my point tips and counts soon too.

Oh ya, I'm 5 lbs away from my 10% weight lost goal to becoming a "Lifetime Member" of Weight Watchers!! I have to loose this 5 lbs prior to the next 3 weeks.

Ok it's late - until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips for Hanging Picture Frames and Framed Art

To See Visual Examples and Explore more options, visit my one of my Pinterest boards:  http://pinterest.com/tammymathieu   General Hang...