11/22/2007

Week 3 - Weight Watchers

Well its now week three. As of last Thursday I officially lost 5lbs.!
...The first two weeks we the easiest for me - and they even included Thanksgiving.

This past weekend - I found the hardest. Maybe I was just doing too much and/or just wasn't in the mood.
We celebrated Martin's birthday on Saturday which wasn't too bad until night time hit -
I was then tired and had bought too many munchies and... had the munchies so I munched.
Sunday was just a horrible day for me - I owned the title Queen-B*tch!
It didn't matter was excuses you had - I was just tired of hearing them!
Thank goodness we hadn't moved Martin's birthday to Sunday - cause I don't think anyone would have stayed!

Now I'm trying to get back on track... I have to exercise and go back to my proper eating habits. Grrr.... and be happy about it too!
Hoping this week will get better!... and/or at least get easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips for Hanging Picture Frames and Framed Art

To See Visual Examples and Explore more options, visit my one of my Pinterest boards:  http://pinterest.com/tammymathieu   General Hang...