11/22/2007

Week 5 - Weight Watchers

Well its been 2 weeks since I last wrote.
Week 4 - I lost 1.2lbs.
Week 5 - I lost 1.6lbs.

So my total as of yesterday is 8lbs. lost.


~ Not too bad ~
Last weekend I was at our annual PJ Party and I think I managed ok.
It was hard cause my aunt Paulette is like the best cook in the world!
She had made her famous (best in the world) spagetti sauce and home made buns!... I had to skip out on the whole thing.
Then there were a bunch of sweets ~ I had to pass-up on too!

I came prepared though! I had bought some tostitos chips and salsa - and had made arrangements to be the DD for the evening.









So now this weekend ~ Halloween Dance tomorrow! Yikes!
I know that I'm going to be having too much fun at this one... so I'll have to pace out my day!!
Hum... sleep-in means I skip breakfast... then have a small lunch and medium supper... this means I could enjoy a few drinks!
But with an empty stomach I'll only need a few drinks.... LOL
No no I'm going to have a resonable meal Saturday - otherwise I'll just eat anything once I start drinking....

But until next time - If you have any ideas for Healthy Food preparations, I'm open for suggestions!
Veggies are starting to taste very blah!
...need suggestions! Got a suggestion today from someone to cook chicken and veggies with Miss Dash.
Also someone told me that some stores sell salad spices?! Sounds good to me - I'll be giving those suggestions a try-out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips for Hanging Picture Frames and Framed Art

To See Visual Examples and Explore more options, visit my one of my Pinterest boards:  http://pinterest.com/tammymathieu   General Hang...